As temperatures drop, spending can soar for avid skiers and snowboarders, as they travel from slope to slope in search of the best powder of the season. This season when you’re searching for the perfect winter vacation destination, we’ve discovered a white hot deal that lets skiers and snowboarders try out various terrains around the world at a super affordable price. (Mike Lyons Photography)
Featuring 11 dream destinations, the Mountain Collective Ski Pass lets you ski two full days at Mammoth, Jackson Hole, Sun Valley, Tahoe, Taos and more with 50% off each additional day. Adults can score this ultimate ski pass for just $449 for the 2016 ski season. Wanna bring the family along? No problem! Kids 12 and under can grab the Mountain Collective Ski Pass with all of the same benefits for just $99 each.
The best part? Experiential travel company Natural Retreats offers amazing home rentals in each winter vacation destination and will plan your ski vacation for you – so all you have to do is pack!
From skiing the slopes of Sun Valley to turning your California dreaming into a winter wonderland reality at Mammoth Lakes, we’ve pulled together a list of luxurious Natural Retreats winter vacation ski resort destinations where you can use your Mountain Collective Ski Pass to save money, while staying in the lap of luxury.(Image by Weston McGhee)
Not only does Natural Retreats master the art of luxury in beautiful, natural settings, their Xplore team, made up travel experts, will curate your trip for you! So, anything you need to know, they know, and anywhere you want to go can be made possible by their skilled local guides. They’ve been to every location, know cycling and hiking routes and where to sample local produce. Plus, they’re here for you throughout your journey!
1. Aspen, CO: Aspen has long been hailed as an outdoorsy and adventurous winter vacation town with a flair for arts and culture. Offering outstanding opportunities for outdoor recreation, exquisite dining, fantastic shopping and what’s become known as The Aspen Idea, a community that is focused on Mind, Body and Spirit, it’s no wonder that this little Colorado mountain town has been a favorite for generations. With world-class slopes, renown ski schools, a famous après ski culture and a selection of fine dining available, Aspen truly offers a ski vacation experience unlike anywhere else!
2. Jackson Hole, Wyoming: Experience the Beauty of the Wyoming Wilderness with skiing in Jackson Hole and enjoying the cozy rustic chic feel of Turpin Meadow Ranch, which offers a setting like no other. Located near the entrance to Grand Teton National Park in the stunning Buffalo Valley, this authentic, picturesque ranch boasts incredible views in all directions. Turpin Meadow Ranch offers a collection of riverside cabins and a pair of newly constructed chalets, along with an exciting selection of activities,delicious dining and a setting that can only be found in Teton country.
3. Mammoth Lakes: With more than 25 lifts and 3 gondolas on over 3,500 acres, Mammoth Mountain is a premier California ski resort. Guests will be thrilled by the excellent downhill opportunities at Mammoth but the fun doesn’t stop there. Surrounded by 10,000 foot peaks, the Mammoth area offers miles of groomed cross-country trails with virtually thousands of acres of backcountry exploration, snowmobiling, Snowcat tours and tubing. Natural Retreats handpicked winter vacation homes serve as the ideal home base from which to explore everything Mammoth Lakes has to offer!
4. Taos Ski Valley: Just as the name suggests, Taos Ski Valley boasts incredible skiing and winter-themed adventures. Come see why The London Times declared, “Taos simply has no equal,” and experience the grandeur of the mountain. It is a revered escape during the winter months with steep, vertical thrills, bowls and chutes that will excite seasoned skiers and a top rated ski school, making it a perfect destination for families. A visit to Taos Ski Valley, a 30-minute drive and a few thousand feet above the artsy old-world charm of Taos proper, is best enjoyed from one of these fantastic handpicked homes, full of southwestern charm and cultural décor. (Image by Brennan Wesley)
5. Sun Valley, Idaho: With 300 days of sunshine each year, it’s not hard to determine how Sun Valley, Idaho got its name. This incredibly happy and active town is a winter vacation wonderland one half the year and a lush, green oasis the other.Relax at one of Natural Retreats newest Handpicked Homes where everything is just a bike ride or a short walk from your doorstep. (Image by Weston McGhee)
6. Squaw Valley: Explore the jewel of the Sierra Nevada Mountains from the comfort and elegance of Natural Retreats new Lake Tahoe Handpicked Homes. Natural Retreats collection of gorgeous homes and condos range from lake views in North Shore to mountain vistas at Northstar. The Lake Tahoe region is a mecca for skiing and snowboarding with views that are truly breathtaking, making it a perfect destination to create lifelong family vacation memories. Surrounded by National Forest land, Lake Tahoe is just 40 miles from Reno-Tahoe International Airport, two hours from Sacramento, and three hours from San Francisco. And don’t forget the casinos of Nevada are only a short drive away. (Image provided by Jack Murray)
So, what are you waiting for…Book your winter vacation ski resort today?! The slopes are calling your name! To score your ski pass and to book one of learn more about staying at one of these gorgeous homes, call the Natural Retreats Xplore team at: 1 (844) 838-7862.