Some celebrities and successful people occasionally pick money and fame over their mental health issues. This can be a fatal mistake in the long run.
Here are 6 things to consider regarding your mental health and the pursuit of money and fame.
- People can’t control their own fame: A person must understand that fame comes and goes and that a person has no control over his or her popularity. Fame is elusive and can’t be controlled. Your mental health issues will remain with you for your entire life if you don’t get them under control.
- You will be miserable: You can’t enjoy your successes if your mental health issues are overwhelming you. Learning how to manage your mental health issues is the best thing you can do for yourself in the long run.
- You will have to deal with the consequences: Only you will experience the consequences when your fears and anxieties get the best of you. Money and fame will not take away your fears and anxieties regardless what anyone says. Don’t make the mistake of assuming otherwise. Many celebrities end up having to see a psychiatrist or participate in online therapy in order to effectively manage their mental issues while famous. It’s not always as glamorous as it seems.
- Fear won’t rule your life: You will be in control of your life instead of your anxieties, addictions, and fears. Always being anxious and fearful is no way to live your life. Make the effort to do what you can to manage your mental health issues. You will be better off in the long run.
- You will enjoy your relationships: Managing your mental health issues will help you to manage and enjoy your business and personal relationships. In addition, you will be able to make better decisions regarding your relationships and other aspects of your life.
- Learn from the mistakes of others: There are many successful people who made the mistake of sacrificing their mental health for money and fame. As a result, their entire life was ruined and some of them even committed suicide. Don’t make the same mistake.
- Develop a strong relationship with God: Allow your faith to grow. Put your spiritual growth above all things, even tempting and fortunate opportunities. Put God first in your life, and everything else will fall into place.
About The Author: Stan Popovich is the author of “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods”. Stan’s managing fear book has become very popular with over 300 positive book reviews and counting. Please read the many book reviews of Stan’s popular book by going to Stan’s website at http://www.managingfear.com/