Today, an increasing number of Internet users need to edit graphic and video files, as well as to combine them and other operations with content. At this stage, many consumers are often faced with the problem of choosing the right editor that performs all the required functions, is also easy to use, and does not require a paid subscription. The graphics platform discussed below provides customers with just such a service through an online application that allows you to combine any video files.
How to use the online reactor to combine multiple videos?
Each user who requires video merger services must perform the following simple steps in a specific algorithm in a strict sequence:
- First of all, it should be remembered that the video editor in question works completely online, and you do not need to download files to use it.
- To get started, you just need to open the platform online, through a browser line, or a search query.
- On the main page of the video editor, you need to select the “Video Merge” function from the main menu, after which the user will be automatically redirected to a new window for further operations.
- In a new window, the electronic key “Open file” is selected, pressing which allows you to load the first video file into the system. After the download is completed, the automatically highlighted “Add” button is pressed, which allows you to quickly download the rest of the files to be edited and combined.
- Once the files are uploaded, the user will need to edit them so that each of them meets certain requirements. For this, tools such as cropping a part of the background, stretching the image to fit the screen, changing the resolution, size, aspect ratio, and other functions are used.
- After that, you should pre-set high-quality color settings, display shades, add or reduce the degree of brightness, as well as use other options from this toolbar.
- Each combination of individual video files that need to be combined into a single media track needs to be trimmed and resized. To do this, use a special tool to adjust the timeline.
- All files uploaded to the system and trimmed according to the internal requirements of the customer’s company are combined sequentially into one clip by pressing one key on the editor’s main screen.
- When the work is completed, the user receives a finished clip that needs to be encoded. The MP4 extension is intended primarily for the Internet, MKV is great for PC use, and MOV is installed for seamless video playback on Apple devices with the IOS operating system.
- The file is already ready to work, but the user can also, without leaving the online editor, upload music to it, loop playback, or add text greetings, subtitles, or other inscriptions.
When the work is completed, the user only needs to decide for what purpose the video file was needed, the field of which is to save it in the memory of a PC, smartphone, or external storage medium, and, if necessary, send it to recipients, send it by messenger or e-mail.
Basic advantages of an online video editor for merging files
The considered online video editor is chosen by thousands of Internet users, and the client base is expanding every month, as the platform provides all persons interested in combining video files with the following undeniable advantages compared to most competitors:
- Full security of the processing of all data sent to the system by the user. This is due to the presence of a multi-stage encryption key, the code of which changes with each new operation. Thus, the customer interacts with the system only through a dedicated communication channel, which fully guarantees his anonymity and the absence of the risk of cyber-attacks.
- The developers and operators of the platform for combining and editing video files have many years of experience in the IT field, as well as the highest qualifications. This allows you to create a unique product, as well as load into it a complete set of all the necessary tools for fast and correct editing of any video file.
- This platform has the simplest interface; users do not need to go through a long training course. This allows even beginners to quickly navigate the system, regardless of their gender and age, the presence or absence of specialized skills in IT, or graphic file editing.
- Given that the service is provided online, without the need to download files to the memory of a PC or mobile device, the platform is loaded, configured, and fully debugged on the company’s internal servers. This equipment is characterized by the highest power and performance, and therefore, the fastest processing of even large files is ensured, regardless of how much they weigh and how much they occupy.
- Users do not need to allocate more free space on the hard drive or other storage media, as well as overload the processor’s RAM. All work is performed only online and does not depend on the performance of the customer’s computer. All that is required for normal operation is a dedicated Internet channel with a high data transfer rate.
- One of the main advantages is that there is no need to download new applications for playing video files after they are combined since the system allows you to convert the finished product into any format and with any resolution – MPEG, MOV, WMV, and many others. This provides the ability to open and play files on a PC, or any type of mobile device, regardless of the type of operating systems installed on them. It should be noted that the developers of the platform have provided for the preservation of resolution, image quality, and other options of the video file, which will never freeze, will not show stripes at the gluing points, and can even be used for professional purposes.
Thus, every Internet user who needs to edit and merge files can already today go to the official website of the video editor video and try to do this work on their own, and the developers guarantee the best result.