The Whole Purpose, a health-conscious company that offers individuals and corporations an innovative approach to physical and emotional wellbeing through Mindful Wellness and Purposeful Communication, is partnering with the House of Blues Anaheim in hosting an invigorating one-day women’s wellness conference, Me.Life.Balance., taking place on June 1, 2017 and featuring an amazing line up of preeminent speakers in the wellness world.
The well-balanced day will begin with healthy Acai breakfast bowls provided by Sambazon, followed by a clean-eating lunch buffet, refreshing beverages, health-conscious snacks by LUNA bar, Lifeway and Pamela’s Gluten Free Products, and a Healthy Happy Hour by Karma Tequila featuring drinks mixed with Solti cold pressed juices, all the while enjoying choice music by a House of Blues artist. Each guest will receive a gift bag filled with fan-favorite health and beauty products.
“We are thrilled to be hosting our very own wellness conference with the local Orange County community,” said Kelly Lam, founder of The Whole Purpose. “With the stress that comes in balancing our personal and professional lives, it’s important to take some time for ourselves. This event will offer our guests a chance to unwind and reboot through mindful wellness talks, power foods and influential keynotes.”
The list of event speakers are as follows:
- Keynote Speaker Kimberly Snyder: “Emotional Wellbeing and Keeping Emotional Balance through Proper Nutrition”
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Expert Panel moderated by Dr. Allyson Brooks, Chief Quality Officer and the Ginny Ueberroth Executive Medical Director Endowed Chair of the Hoag Women’s Health Institute
- Chef Jenny Ross: “Balancing your Energy through Superfoods and Healthy Quick Meal Planning”
- Emmy Award Winning Television Journalist, Former Miss USA & KTLA News Anchor, Lu Parker: “Kindness Wins”
- That’s So Retrograde, podcast hosts Elizabeth Kott and Stephanie Simbari: On-stage chat/moderation with premier nutritionist Elissa Goodman: “Detoxing the Mind”
“I believe setting aside a day like this to focus on the strengths of each other and all women is vital to our wellbeing,” said Lu Parker. “Let’s spend the day lifting each other up whether, it’s through our personal stories, sharing tips on improving our mental health, or just getting the chance to belly laugh together.”
Please click https://www.thewholepurpose.com/event/me-life-balance/ to register for the event. Additional details are as follows:
- Date/Time: June 1, 2017, 8am – 5pm
- Location: House of Blues Anaheim
400 Disney Way #337
Anaheim, CA 92802
About The Whole Purpose
The Whole Purpose builds customized, high-impact and integrative programs for individuals and corporations that provide a comprehensive approach to Mindful Wellness through a balanced lifestyle based on nutrition, physical well-being and purposeful communication. Mindful Wellness supports optimal well-being through nutrition, fitness and stress-reduction, resulting in a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Purposeful Communication is the ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and needs, establish and maintain healthy relationships, develop active listening skills, turn conflict into cooperation — improving the quality of professional and personal relationships. The integration of Mindful Wellness and Purposeful Communication will produce a sustainable solution to create an enhanced well-being, increased productivity and a healthier and happier quality of life. For more information, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @thewholepurpose.