BeautyCon Digital Influencers filled the tea party at the Ebell Theatre put on by icon Gwen Stefani. Gwen wanted to celebrate her line Harajuku Lovers with the whose who of YouTube. Over 90 YouTube stars were invited to high tea with Gwen Stefani where guests could meet her and her children, check out the 5 fragrances of Harajuku Lovers line, and nosh on yummy desserts and sip on tea drinks and lemonade. Gwen Stefani walked in as her parents were already there with her two youngest children. She arrived with eldest Kingston and immediately assessed the tea party. Gwen went right up to the famous you tubers, such as Kandee Johnson and Bunny Meyer, and immediately got to know them.
Gwen mentioned that 20 years ago no one would have ever have thought YouTube digital stars and celebrities would be so influential, or even knew how important social networks would be. She wanted to celebrate her line with the influencers of the digital world because she understands how important it is to have your own voice while creating content. Gwen continued to advocate that people need to celebrate themselves, and that we need to be proud of the creators we are.
Gwen’s children had a great time, they enjoyed crafts while Gwen Mingled. Gwen made it a point to take a photo with every digital influencer who attended, she answered every Q&A, she even took the entire family and her entertainment team into the photo booth for a group shot. Gwen was the last to leave. She stayed until the party was over with her family. She is humble, nice, direct, beautiful, and down to earth- something you rarely see in a megastar. She is an example of “hard work pays off”.
- Gwen Stefani spoke to partygoers about her new single with Eminem
- BeautyCon Los Angeles brought many of the digital influencers
- BeautyCon LA celebrated their event week with this pre tea party bash with Harajuku Lovers.
- Her beauty secrets
- How she feels about the 20 years since Tragic Kingdom album
- What is new with her with all her fashion lines in addition to L.A.M.B
- How she handles Motherhood, and being a good mom.
- She made it a point to meet everyone at the tea party
- Guests enjoyed treats by sprinkles and catering by urban palate
- Guests got makeup makeovers by Urban Decay
- Guests received nail art by China Glaze
- Every guests got to pick out Harajuku watches, sandals, and scents provided by Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Lovers Line
Info on Harajuku Lovers
It launched on their site and internationally and is now expanding. This Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric Tea Party is to celebrate the wide release of Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric fragrance collection and the launch of Harajuku Lovers Accessories. The Fragrance is now available on HarajukuLovers.com and internationally and will be expanding into Nordstrom and Department stores for Holiday 2015. The Harajuku Lovers accessories (watches, flip flops and sneakers next month) has launched in Nordstrom and will be expanding to Macy’s next month. We also have new Harajuku Lovers children’s and pet accessories lines launching this fall but that’s not what the event is about and we can’t talk in any detail about that quite yet!