Having beautiful skin is every woman’s ambition. Heck, men could also benefit from a fine-tuned facial. There are no limitations to what you can or cannot achieve, especially with today’s cutting-edge technology in the cosmetics industry. Time can take a toll on one’s skin and by this, present effects that are somewhat undesirable.
Having a killer smile, a well-defined hairline, or some perky breasts can help boost one’s self-esteem. But then again, it’s all about choosing safe cosmetic procedures that will not interfere with your overall health. It’s for this reason that most have opted for natural beauty enhancement procedures. So, what could be your reasons to consider a facelift? Whether it’s to hide those fine lines, give your face a natural tone, or a more defined chin, you’ll be well within your rights to seek out only the best services. Here’s what you should know about skin lift.
1. Skin Lift Procedures Don’t Have To Be Invasive
Gone are the days when a person had to go through painful cosmetic procedures for desirable results. Enduring an invasive skin lift procedure is not everyone’s cup of tea. There are options out there that could help you achieve the desirable face you’ve always wanted. But it all depends on the doctors or beauty facilities you choose. For instance, you might consider
Ultherapy® clinics as here, you’ll find FDA approved products, the application of precise imaging technology to check the conditions and layers of your skin, and the use of safe and approved numbing creams.
For this procedure, and as should always be the case with most if not all cosmetic procedures, the doctor must ascertain that you are in good health and a perfect candidate. The Ultherapy® procedure is relatively pain-free and you’ll get to achieve lasting results. The process helps to reactivate the body’s ability to grow new tissues naturally and also, heal within the shortest time possible. The results can last up to a year and it’s natural to be given some painkillers after the session, which is not of great concern, per se.
2. Weigh Your Options
Aging is an inevitable process that’s dreaded. However, some procedures could help rejuvenate one’s skin and in a way, help to reverse some of the changes. Facelift procedures have over the past years gained a lot of popularity and this can be attributed to the fact that not all the procedures require surgery. But before you give in to the temptation of facelift procedures, you must weigh your options. Let’s take a look at some facelift alternatives you might consider. They include:
- Thermage – This is a facelift procedure that aims at stimulating the production of new collagen tissues. It’s a fairly easy procedure that uses radiofrequency. The best part is that the results are long-lasting which makes it an expensive facelift procedure.
- Threadlift – This has now become the ‘in-thing’ in the cosmetic industry and one among the many non-surgical facelift procedures. As the name suggests, biodegradable threads are inserted into the face by a qualified cosmetic surgeon. These threads are then pulled to help lift the skin depending on one’s skin condition. The results can last up to 18 months, just until the threads are absorbed by your body.
- LED therapy – This is yet another pain-free procedure that helps to treat wrinkles, fine lines, rosacea, and skin pigmentation. However, unlike the aforementioned skin lift procedures, with LED therapy, you might need to go for regular therapy sessions to achieve the desired results.
3. Safety Is A Major Point Of Concern
There’s a long list of treatment options out there to reverse the effects of old age but not all will be termed as safe. Some are invasive while others are non-invasive. It’s also of paramount importance that you prioritize your safety, especially with procedures that might require going under the knife. Also, of major concern are the products used in certain facelift procedures. Only opt for FDA approved products as they are not only safe but have been clinically tested.
4. Are Facelift Procedures Worth It?
Today, 60 is the new 30! While you might want to age gracefully, you might, while at it, consider aging beautifully. Facelifts are cosmetic procedures that aim at tightening the facial skin to achieve a more defined face. The physical results are what people go for but more still, it has to do with one’s emotional state. Nothing is as rewarding and fulfilling as having achieved the face of your dreams, right? But it cannot be reiterated enough of the importance of checking out your cosmetic surgeon’s reviews, quality of treatment, and your safety.
When all is said and done, you also need to consider the cost of the facelift procedure. They say that cheap is expensive and this statement couldn’t be any truer especially when it comes to cosmetic procedures. The last thing you want are results that will need to be surgically corrected or have to live your life on pain medications.