Big and bold first impressions are the norm at the Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya Resort. This amazing property features 735 guestrooms across five, three-story villa-style buildings, 13 restaurants, eight resort pools, and an upcoming Family Zone with a water park playground. Moreover, the resort also features a gym and a world-class spa.
Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya is located in Tulum, just a 2-minute walk from Chemuyil Beach. Moreover, Xcacel Beach is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel, while the Tulum Archeological Site is 22.5 km from this property. The nearest airport is about 57.9 km from the resort. Some popular restaurants in the area are also located close to the hotel.
This luxury resort features around 735 rooms and suites, which are designed for relaxation and offer a private balcony with resort and ocean views. Moreover, the rooms and suites are designed with dark stone floors and walls, wooden window shades, and ambient lighting, which makes the spacious rooms all the more comfortable.
All the rooms come with some standard features, like air-conditioning, a flat-screen LED TV, a minibar, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries, and a closet. Moreover, the rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each room also comes with bed linen and towels.
The staff present at this luxury hotel is quite friendly and ready to tend to all your needs. Moreover, the staff is quite trained in the correct washing techniques, to ensure that your stay is equally clean and comfortable. Moreover, the guests can sleep comfortably due to the 24-hour security, ensuring comfort around the clock. Some of the top amenities of the resort include a gym, 8 pools, and a 21,500-square-foot spa.
The fitness center contains the latest cardio and weight training equipment. Moreover, it is open all day. There are also certified instructors available to train you to workout at all levels, from gentle yoga to high-intensity cardio.
If you are looking to relax, the spa is the ideal place. It is surrounded by the natural beauty of the tropical forest and features elements of nature that will rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Moreover, the spa features 16 treatment rooms, hydrotherapy, wet areas, and a salon.
Book Your Next Vacation With www.MaddTravels.com Now!
Probably, the most challenging aspect of your stay at Hilton Tulum is deciding where to eat. There are around 13 dining venues, which offer everything from Mexican to Asian cuisines. Some of the top restaurants include:
- Cocomar Ceviche – This restaurant offers top-notch seafood. Fish, marinated in citrus juices and spiced with Mexican seasoning, is the dish to try here. So, pick your favorite seafood and fresh vegetable side dish for a hearty meal.
- Maxal – This restaurant consists of traditional dishes, from across Mexico. It is a great place to get some of the country’s most unique cuisines.
- Vela Sur – If you want a Mexican buffet, you should visit Vela Sur. The place offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner with many choices.
- Noriku – This eatery offers fresh, bright flavors of Asian Cuisine, featuring favorite dishes with a little twist on classics.
- La Churreria – This place offers ice creams and churros. Kids will especially love this shop.
At Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya, there is always something new to discover, where a world of options awaits. Moreover, the hotel offers tons of amenities with top-notch food. So, if you want to stay at a peaceful place with comfortable rooms and several food options, you should visit the Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya. For more information, visit the Hilton website.