KMS Haircare For Beautiful Hair
A common hair problem that many of us face is the lack of hydration. With the excessive use of hair dryers, curling irons and flat irons, it’s no wonder we are left with dull, dry hair. Fortunately, the experts as KMS have the solution. They created the MOISTREPAIR Collection, which offers mega-moisturizing products that infuse hair with extra hydration. KMS are experts in haircare and they have created this moisture rich collection of beauty products to give you shiny, lustrous, and beautiful hair.
The collection includes:
- MOISTREPAIR Shampoo, $21.50: A hydrating shampoo that replenishes moisture, repairs damage, reduces breakage, and helps to restore hair’s natural protective coating. Lather, rinse, and repeat if necessary, then follow with conditioner
- MOISTREPAIR Conditioner, $23.50: For normal to thick or coarse hair, this conditioner replenishes, repairs, detangles, and improves elasticity and manageability with lactic acid and conditioning cetrimonium chloride. Apply to shampooed hair, leave in for two minutes, then rinse.
- MOISTREPAIR Cleansing Conditioner, $23.50: This moisture-rich co-cleanser conditions and hydrates stressed hair thanks to its alpha hydroxy acid complex. Massage two to three pumps into hair, then rinse. No shampoo needed.
- MOISTREPAIR Leave-In Conditioner, $23.50: A leave-in conditioner that instantly detangles, weightlessly conditions, and provides immediate moisture with nourishing lactic and malic acid. Spray onto towel-dried hair as a styling prep, then comb through.
- MOISTREPAIR Revival Creme, $20.99: A hair-reviving creme that immediately improves manageability, adds moisture without weight, and controls static and flyaways with the help of 18-MEA, a hair-smoothing lipid. Work through towel-dried hair as a styling prep, then comb through.
- MOISTREPAIR Anti-Breakage Spray, $23.50: For hair that’s prone to breaking, splitting, or snapping, this brand-new spray conditions and detangles while also strengthening strands with lactic acid and 18-MEA. Spray into mid-lengths and ends. You can also apply directly to damaged areas. Leave in and follow with styling – no need to rinse.