Lamborghini has long been synonymous with luxury, class, and style. It’s no surprise Tonino Lamborghini has launched an impressive line of technology gadgets to add to your favorite collection of luxury toys and trinkets.
- Antares Smartphone: A new, limited edition luxury phone that matches the brand’s instantly recognizable Italian flair with great performance and stunning materials. The Antares design speaks to the spirit of “Raging Bull” that adorns the Tonino Lamborghini crest. The phone’s body is sculpted from leather and stainless steel. Its screen is coated with impregnable Gorilla glass. The chassis is also furnished with exquisite leather that comes in several alluring color schemes. The phone retails for $4,000 USD.
- The new QUANTUM in-ear headphone series: Created with beauty and design in mind, the headphones are decorated on both sides with classic metal logo of the “Raging Bull” that adorns the Tonino Lamborghini crest. The series includes three models, which range in price from $100-$199 USD:
- Quantum EL-01 model is equipped with 10-mm driver tuned to enhanced bass response. Thanks to the patented technology TFAT, it provides powerful sound comparable with full-size headphones.
- Quantum ML-01 combines the exclusive design and high quality of sound, which are produced by TFAT patented technology. This model is characterized by clean and detailed sound, tight bass and particularly expressive vocal transmission.
- Quantum HL-01 is the most powerful model in the series. It provides unsurpassed audio quality using the original technology of Double Driver.
About the Tonino Lamborghini Group
The Tonino Lamborghini Group is a lifestyle experience brand with an Italian design heritage and luxury at its core. The Group designs and develops a vast and iconic range of luxury products and experiences, including mobiles, watches, eyewear, jewelry, home furnishing, clothing, sports accessories, Italian beverages, 5-star boutique hotels, lounges and restaurants around the world. All products are united under the instantly recognizable symbol of the Tonino Lamborghini Group, the ‘Raging Bull’. The Tonino Lamborghini Group was founded in Bologna, Italy, in 1981. The headquarters is located in the Palazzo del Vignola in Funo di Argelato, near Bologna, designed by the famous architect mannerist Jacopo Barozzi ‘Il Vignola’.