The whole weight of our body is balanced on our two tiny feet, and to maintain an ergonomically correct posture, stylish, comfortable walking shoes for men and women are recommended. Different shoe genres for men may give their overall appearance a glam look, but the body might be in complete distress. By getting accustomed to shoes with good traction, breathable upper cushions, and supportive soles, one might walk for hours without pain in the upper limb or lower back and even avoid foot sores. If you are a person whose job includes excessive walking, a pair of comfortable walking shoes is a big YES for you.
One might consider these essential points while buying walking shoes as per the experts:
- Range of Flexibility: the shoes must bend as per the motion of your toe.
- Comfortability: shoes must have padding and contour that harmonizes closely with one’s feet, providing a heel and midfoot a secured fit.
- Midsoles: being the essential component, they must be made up of material that provides proper cushioning, flexibility, and support
- Balance: walking shoes need to have an ergonomically correct posture to balance the upper part of the body.
- Cupping of the heel(Heel counter): the area above the back part of the heel is a heel counter; this area should not be tight but secured. The supination and overpronation can be avoided by selecting a shoe with good cupping at the back heels.
- Toe box: it is the area that surrounds the toe part. There should be a difference of 1-1/2 thumb width between the end of the longest toe and the toe box’s end.
- Insoles: it is designed to work as a shock absorber by reducing shear force between the foot and the shoe. It should be properly fixed on the shoes.
Let us move forward and explore a category of shoes specially designed for Women, “Slip-On Walking Shoes For Women.” Being considered to have a more agile and delicate body and a human who is always on the run the whole day long, Slip-on walking shoes are considered to be the best in the world. These shoes are considered mommies favorite as they are light-weighted, cushioned, easy to take off and on, and best worn while doing daily exercise, going for a shopping spree, or dropping and picking up your kids from Kindergarten.
Points To Ponder On While Finding A Perfect Fit-
- Selecting the right size: put on the shoes and take a walk even if you see the right size on the size label, as different brands have different shoe sizes influenced by the brand, country of origin, style, etc.
- Check the foot shape: the shape of everyone’s foot is different, so be cautious about your foot shape and buy a shoe that conforms to your foot shape.
- Twist and turn your toes: to make sure the toe box has ample space try to wiggle your toes so that your foot can easily move in shoes.
- Get your socks along: put on your socks and any other inserts you regularly use to get the right fit.
- Walk around: put on your new shoes in the showroom to check if they are stressing the ball of your feet or If they are just coming out while walking or are too tight. It’s a wrong theory to think that shoes will expand with time.
So, keep the points in mind and just go ahead and enjoy your work with ease and style, stay fit and let your shoes do the rest for you.