The Isuzu MU-X has exceeded many of its expectations since arriving in Australia. The SUV type car comes with an abundance of features, making this a strong contender in the market for off-road vehicles. Variants of the Isuzu MU-X include the Isuzu MU-X LS-M/LS-U/LS-T.
It blends luxury, car gadgetry and 4×4 capabilities in a good-looking package that is the Isuzu-MU-X. This vehicle is perfect for everyone!
Big family? Yes. It has enough space for seven.
The adventurous type? Yes. It is absolutely made for rough terrain.
Need to get from point A to point B? Yes. It is so good looking it will not make you look like you are driving a 4×4 SUV in the city. Rather a luxurious SUV in the city!
The Isuzu MU-X passes all of the tests.
The Isuzu MU-X exterior
Let us take a look at what it looks like. The Isuzu MU-X has surpassed the standard of being a good-looking car.
There are 8 colour variations available for the Isuzu-MU-X:
- Mineral White
- Moonstone White Pearl
- Mercury Silver Metallic
- Obsidian Grey Mica
- Jasper Brown Mica
- Cobalt Blue Mica
- Basalt Black Mica
- Magnetic Red Mica
What Does The Isuzu MU-X Cost?
The 2022 Isuzu MU-X full price list for all variations:
- 2022 Isuzu MU-X LS-M 4×2: $47,990 (+$4090)
- 2022 Isuzu MU-X LS-U 4×2: $53,900 (+$7600)
- 2022 Isuzu MU-X LS-M 4×4: $53,900 (+$2700)
- 2022 Isuzu MU-X LS-T 4×2: $59,900 (+$9800)
- 2022 Isuzu MU-X LS-U 4×4: $59,900 (+$6300)
- 2022 Isuzu MU-X LS-T 4×4: $65,900 (+$8500)
What Are The Features & Dimensions Of The Isuzu MU-X?
There are quite a few features to the Isuzu MU-X. With many safety precautions features to help you while driving. Standard equipment for the MU-X and the MU-X LS-U and LS-T differ slightly.
Some of the safety features for the MU-X include:
- The vehicle comes with AEB and turning assist which stops you from turning into an oncoming vehicle.
- Has a reversing camera to help you with your rear perception.
- It has wrong pedal braking, which stops the vehicle if you have used accelerate instead of the brake.
- It even has traffic sign recognition.
Some of the equipment features of the MU-X and LS-U include:
- Black-trimmed door lights
- You do not need a key to open or start the car
- It has Apple CarPlay as well as Android Auto
- It has satellite navigation
- Bridgestone tyres 684 HT tyres
Some of the equipment features of the LS-T include:
- The engine starts with a remote
- The front seats are heated
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat
There are plenty more features on the Isuzu MU-X. With so many features this car really does cater to every kind of driver and ticks all of the boxes when it comes to the overall safety and infotainment technology. A real step-up from its predecessor.
The dimensions of the Isuzu MU-X are as follows:
- 4850mm long
- 1870mm wide
- 1815mm tall
- 2855mm wheelbase
These are just the basic dimensions for the Isuzu MU-X with slightly different dimensions for the Isuzu MU-X LS-U/LS-T.
Not to mention, that it has a 1280 x 800 resolution 9.0-inch touch screen display in the centre display.
The Isuzu also has plenty of space in the boot as well as on the inside of the car. The boot is a 311L, 1119L in the 3rd row and 2138L if all of the seats are pulled down flat.
View all of the Isuzu’s equipment and features as well as its full dimensions on the Care Expert website here.
The Factory Accessories
As if the Isuzu could not get any better, this vehicle comes with very helpful accessories. Some of these accessories include items like:
- The Sunseeker awning
- Roof rail crossbars
- Rhino-rack bike carrier
- Cargo net bag
- Rhino-rack snowboard and ski carrier
- Bonnet Protector
As the second generation vehicle of its type, the Isuzu MU-X surpasses all of its competitors. It is a no-nonsense vehicle that really does cater to every kind of individual. Whether you are parents with a big family, an individual who loves to go on off-road adventures or need to haul all kinds of equipment to and fro for work. The Isuzu MU-X is just for you!
With 8 colours and two other style variants to choose from the Isuzu MU-X is the coolest new addition to the Isuzu family.
For more information on the vehicle visit Car Expert here.