Are you bored of wearing the same old outfits week in and week out? Style blogs all over the world are calling out for creativity and uniqueness in your style choices. So we will show you how you can take your everyday wardrobe fashion and style essentials and give them a whole new look and feel just by wearing them in a different way. Let’s take a look at some of these cute ensembles that you can start wearing today.
Wearing a Scarf
It’s amazing the difference a scarf can make to your look. Try out these ways to wear your favorite scarves:
- Tie a small, silk scarf closely around the front or side of your neck and wear with a striped top – Parisian chic in seconds.
- With a soft white shirt, tie your scarf in a bow around the collar to echo the pussycat bow look of the 1960’s popular style.
- Let your scarf hang loose around the shoulders of a simple black dress or under the lapels of a suit jacket for a relaxed, bohemian vibe.
Wearing a Simple Tee
All of today’s fashion blogs will tell you that a t-shirt looks super cute on top of jeans or shorts but the look can lose its excitement pretty quickly. Try wearing your t-shirt in the following ways for a fresh look:
- Wear with a high-waist skirt (pencil or full) and tuck your t-shirt in tightly. This gives an instant feminine, sexy style that will accentuate your beautiful curves.
- Side tie a t-shirt for a laid-back look perfect for the beach or a party. Pair with shorts or a funky, floaty skirt. If you are brave enough, follow the cutout trend and reveal a little midriff.
- With a graphic tee, don’t be afraid to clash colors and prints. A rock and roll band t-shirt looks super cool when juxtaposed with a brightly striped pencil skirt and denim jacket.
Whether denim, plaid, striped or sheer, shirts are an essential style item and a versatile element of your wardrobe and can be dressed up in the following ways:
- With a stiff, structured shirt pop up the collar, roll up the sleeves and tie the tails at the front. Match this with a high waist full skirt or a pair of cropped pants for a retro 1950s look.
- For something different wear a crop top under a plaid shirt and over a pair of denim jeans or shorts.
- With a sheer shirt, button it all the way to the top and wear a statement necklace on top. Wear a sexy bandeau style top underneath if the shirt is very see-through.
There can’t be any item more essential to your wardrobe styles than a pair of jeans. Give your old favorites a revamp with these styles:
- Roll up the hems of your skinnies once or twice and wear with ankle boots or sneakers for a sporty, sexy look.
- Wear boyfriend jeans with a cropped blazer and heels for a perfect mish-mash of smart and casual styles.
- Wear high-waist flares with a sheer shirt tucked in and platforms for a look that screams stylish and sexy 70’s style.
- Double up your denim by wearing a chambray top with your jeans. Break it up with pops of color in your belt, handbag and shoes.
With these simple style tips, you are sure to give your current wardrobe style options a boost, and with all this new fashion creativity, we’re sure you’ll be turning heads. Strut your stuff ladies!