Enhance Instagram Marketing Using Analytics
There are different Instagram Analytics tools that you can use to measure the performance of your Instagram marketing efforts. However, if you want to know the level of performance precisely, you will need to find out the right analytics tools and at the same time be well aware for the things that you want to measure. (Image Credit: Kaufdex/Pixabay)
Ideally, you will need to analyze your performance from time to time as that will help you to understand whether or not the Instagram posts are able to generate the right kind of engagement, drive more traffic towards your site and increase the prospects of your business sales and revenue.
Ideally, from the numerous options available on the Internet, some may be free and some paid, there are four specific analytics tools that will help you to gain the most valuable insights.
The Instagram Insights
This ideally is your starting point which is why it is all the more important to figure it out fully and precisely.
First of all you will need to set up a Business Profile or else you will not be able to access Instagram Insights. In order to create a business profile you will need to:
- Go to your account
- Go to the gear icon menu and
- Select “Switch to Business Profile” from it.
Once you are over and done with this initial stage, you will then need to check all relevant and related business related information. You may need to make the necessary changes.
There are a few interesting indicators of Instagram insights that needs to be discussed in this regards.
- Top Posts is one of the most valuable features in it. It will give you the chance to see the photos or videos that are performing the best in any given time frame.
- The stories and followers are the next important things to consider.
In addition to these, the Promotions section is also important especially if you are focused about the performance of your paid advertising. This is a great tool to use simply because it will explain you how your campaigns are function and what needs to be done. In short, it will reduce the amount of time wasted in your marketing efforts looking at the long term perspective.
The Iconosquare tool
You can try this tool if you want something that is highly professional and most effective amongst all Instagram analytics tools. This is specially designed software that will provide you with better insights to make smarter decisions. Iconosquare will enable you to:
- Understand the level of your performance
- Improve some of the key social metrics and
- Help you to manage everything from user engagement and audience growth with more real Instagram likes
In addition to that, this tool will not only perform the analytical functions but will also help you to make better plans and schedule all your Instagram activities in a much better and organized manner. This will in the end will make it easier for you to grow the number of followers in addition to increasing the overall performance of your posts.
Social media management software
You will need to monitor all the social media channels to find out which of these are performing the best. You can use one of the best social media management software for that matter. These tools are every effective and useful in:
- Tracking the engagement level of the users
- Looking at all the different social communication channels such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Monitoring your brand
- Managing your reputation
- Keeping track of your competitors and
- Working towards gaining new clients as well.
In fact, there are lots of other ways for social media monitoring that will increase traffic to your website.
Enhancing Instagram marketing
Using different Instagram Analytics tools you will find it very easy to enhance the Instagram marketing efforts. However, this is the last phase of Instagram analytics, but rest assured that it is not at all the least important one.
If you are not careful at this particular stage then all that you have done till now will be in vain. Proper utilization of the Instagram Analytics tool will provide you with more feasible and actionable suggestions on how you can improve the Instagram promotion of your brand.
It all largely depends on Key Performance Indicators as well as the overall objectives of your marketing campaigns.
There are a few specific aspects of Instagram marketing that you should consider at all occasions.
- Firstly, you must pay very close attention to the user behavior so that you can track the results and metrics of their engagement, their likes, comments, and shares. This will help you to know with whom and how best you can start a conversation and build a strong connection with your users as they would with your brand. You will be able to discover followers and approach only them who are most likely to become your future clients.
- Secondly, you will need to find out those posts that are making the biggest impact on your users and reaching out to a larger audience. This will help you to determine the posts that they look for and create contents that will fit in with their requirements.
- Thirdly, it is required that you keep the growth factor in mind. This is an important aspect because when any account does not attract new followers, it should ideally ring the alarm bell and indicate that it is high time that you made a few changes in your Instagram strategy.
Ideally, the Instagram analytics tools will put quality in front of quantity which will assure better and faster results. If your posts lack in quality then it will not be able to gain new fans and that does not make any sense to your Instagram marketing efforts. Ideally, it is not how much you do but how best you can do a job on Instagram. It is not the social media channels but your marketing strategy that can outdo social media performance. The Analytics tools will be your best guide in this regard.