Bombardier Global Express XRS jet aircraft
The Bombardier Global Express XRS jet aircraft is an ultra long range corporate and VIP high speed jet aircraft produced by Bombardier Aerospace.
Cruising majestically through the sky, Bombardier’s Global Express XRS (rebranded as Global 6000) is the most luxurious and most accomplished performance jet aircraft in the ultra-long-range heavy jet category ever built, accommodating the desires of the most sophisticated and discerning business and leisure traveler with no compromises.
Bombardier Global Express XRS aircraft fly faster, farther and climb quicker than any other business jet in its class. Balancing comfort, speed and range in a way that maximizes each with agile brilliance, this extraordinary aircraft offers even greater cabin comfort, enhanced performance and further advanced technology for increased productivity and peace of mind. Ready to fly when you are, with only a 30-minute notice can fly over 16 hours without refueling. The Global Express XRS jet aircraft keeps you and your staff at the top of your game, a literal world of destinations in the palm of your hand.
The Global Express XRS can fly intercontinental ranges without refueling or between any two points in the world with only one stop. In this class, the Global Express XRS competes with the Airbus Corporate Jet, Boeing Business Jet, Dassault Falcon 7X and the Gulfstream G550. An estimated unit price USD $55 million plus each.
- Leading the world in sheer space, luxury and peace of mind
- A business tool of unsurpassed performance
- Technology at the cutting edge of corporate aviation
- A spacious cabin with a well-appointed aft stateroom and its own adjoining amenities, accords optimal luxury, amenities, relaxation and privacy
Jet Aircraft Specifications
- Crew: Two (minimum) – four (typical)
- Passengers: 8-19
- Lavatory: Full Enclosed
- Maximum Speed: Mach .89 (513 kt, 590 mph, 950 km/h),
- Cruising Speed, Mach .85 (488 kt, 564 mph, 907 km/h),
- Range: 6,325 nm (7,080 mi, 11,390 km),
- Maximum Altitude: 51,000 ft (15,000 m)
- Cabin Size: 48 ft 4 in / 14.73 m (length) x 8 ft 2 in / 2.49 m (width) x 6 ft 3 in / 1.91 m (height)
- Baggage Size: 325 cu. Ft
- Power Plant: 2 × Rolls-Royce Deutschland BR710A2-20 Turbofans, 14.750 lbf (65.5kN) ea
To learn more about the brand new luxurious Bombardier Global Express XRS corporate jet aircraft for sale with immediate delivery, call Atlas Jet Group at 1-602-753-8838 today.