Hollywood Hills Real Estate
Among the most distinctive residential neighborhoods in Los Angeles is The Hollywood Hills, which is nestled in the southeast Santa Monica Mountains and flanked by the famous Hollywood sign. This iconic destination is seeing growing interest from luxury investors and discerning home buyer, as the location is private, the atmosphere is laid back, the property selection is diverse, and prices are attractive.
If you’re considering owning a home in the exclusive Hollywood Hills, home to Hollywood stars like Halle Berry, Tobey Maguire, Keanu Reeves, Ben Affleck, Salma Hayek, Britney Spears, Cristina Aguilera, Kevin Costner, Gisele Bundchen and the list goes on and on, you won’t be disappointed as this famous community is truly one of a kind.
LeMark Estates, the leading real estate firm serving the high-end Los Angeles real estate market, is the preferred resource for home buyers seeking the finest Hollywood Hills homes as well as an unprecedented caliber of service.
LeMark Estates recommends the Hollywood Hills real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- The average listing price is $2,451,711.00, which is more affordable than some other luxury communities.
- Growth is steady, and sales prices in October 2012 are up by 5% in comparison to the same period in 2011.
- The market presents an attractive mix of real estate, including popular Mid-Century Modern homes, contemporary properties, and classic architectural gems.
- Notable neighborhoods including the iconic Bird Streets, Outpost Estates, Mount Olympus, and Beachwood Canyon.
- It’s an affluent and attractive population, with a median income of $71,717, almost twice that of the median income of Los Angeles.
- It offers a wonderful tranquil location that is still within reach of all the culture and commerce that the city has to offer.
This multilevel modern architectural masterpiece in the Hollywood Hills is currently available for sale at $1,979,000. Sleek and clean finishes characterize this 4 bed, 3.5 bathroom home with open spaces, high ceilings, LED recessed lighting and grand windows offering natural light and green views. The artistic and dramatic entryway showcases diverging angles and a beautiful staircase for those who appreciate design. Contemporary sunken formal living room with fireplace surrounded by white walls, large windows and two balconies framing the views of the forestry. Gorgeous custom glass chandelier dripping down from 12ft ceilings serves as a centerpiece for the private and elegant dining room.
The modern galley kitchen features Viking Appliances, seamless custom cabinetry and separate breakfast area. Enjoy the relaxing top floor Master Retreat with stone wall fireplace, balcony and spacious walk in closet. Floating cabinetry, lighted mirrors, double sinks, double rain shower heads and standalone tub with green and lush views of the hills make up the lavish master bathroom with additional sizable bedrooms on third level. Great outdoor living with large sitting areas on newly constructed mahogany deck, grassy backyard with BBQ and Jacuzzi.
Whether you’re a silver screen star or not, when you’re living in the Hollywood Hills, you’ll certainly start to feel like one. California lifestyle at its best!
If you would like to view this home, there will be an OPEN HOUSE on Saturday September 12th from 11:00am-3:00pm.
Please call 877-773-7331 with questions.