- Entrepreneurship: Five Types of Risks New Businesses FacePosted 2 years ago
- Dream Cars: Fisker KarmaPosted 2 years ago
- Dream Cars: Jaguar XKR-SPosted 2 years ago
- Five Mansions You’d Want to OwnPosted 2 years ago
- Cool Cars: Lamborghini AventadorPosted 2 years ago
- Luxury Rolls Royce WraithPosted 2 years ago
- Getting Fit for SummerPosted 2 years ago
- Summer Style for MenPosted 2 years ago
- Classic Style for MenPosted 2 years ago
- Elegant Colorful StylePosted 2 years ago
- Dream Cars ~ AUDI R8Posted 2 years ago
- Fitness Myths RevealedPosted 2 years ago
- Dream Cars ~ New Aston Martin VanquishPosted 2 years ago
- Dream Cars: Ferrari 458 ItaliaPosted 2 years ago
- Wild Golden StylePosted 2 years ago
- Hot Pink StylePosted 2 years ago
- Cool Style for MenPosted 2 years ago
- Casual Pink StylePosted 2 years ago
- Fashion Styles for MenPosted 2 years ago
- Sexy Chic StylePosted 2 years ago
- My Fashion ObsessionPosted 2 years ago
- McLaren’s Most Expensive CarPosted 2 years ago
- Jeweler of FlowersPosted 2 years ago
- Classy Colorful StylePosted 2 years ago
- Natural BeautyPosted 2 years ago
- Fashion Icon StylePosted 2 years ago
- Fashion Style for MenPosted 2 years ago
- Summer in StylePosted 2 years ago
- Fashion Magazine StylePosted 2 years ago
- Soft Pink and Coral StylePosted 2 years ago
Private Island Mansions
Looking for an unusual experience with friends or family? Or perhaps seeking to buy a luxurious piece of real estate unlike any other. True Island life is like nothing else out there…A private experience to indulge in life’s sweetest pleasures. These private island mansions are some examples of exclusive and private getaways, whether it’s vacation or home away from home. Sail Away!
Isla de Sa Ferradura, Spain
Situated just off the coast of Ibiza, Spain this beauty is 14 acres of a fully developed resort style property with a hacienda, full kitchen, sparkling pool, ready for entertaining bar, and even a wine bodega. Complete with over 300 days of radiating sunshine and light blue Mediterranean Sea; this is one of the most exotic private islands money can buy. If it’s out of your price range for purchasing, enjoy it as a vacation rental for $230,000 a week!
Cabbage Cay, Bahamas
This home away from home is located in the world famous Bonefish Flats within the inner bay of North Eleuthera in the beautiful Bahamas. Lush with green vegetation, three warm sandy beaches and an abundant exotic wildlife are just a few of the gems you’ll find on this Treasure Island. There is a road built to the island, so easy access is guaranteed. So dock your boat, have fun in the sun, and enjoy this luxurious living like nowhere else in the world. The price tag? Only $2,500,000 USD.
Necker Island, British Virgin Islands
$329,000 USD per week
Richard Branson, yes the media mogul of Virgin Record’s knew what he was doing when he purchased this beauty and created an out of this world resort. Surrounded by the Caribbean Sea and adorned with the world’s most exotic wildlife ever seen, there’s no wandering why it rents for $329,000 USD a week. Rock Stars party here, Hollywood Starlets relax here, and the World’s Billionaires get married here, and the closest most people will ever get is on a Caribbean Cruise. The most unique feature is 360 degree open bedrooms offering indescribable Sunset Views. At $47,000 USD a day…It’s worth every penny.
Nygard Cay, Bahamas
$42,000 USD per day
Indian Jones meets Robinson Caruso…This Mayan architectural resort is like nothing you have ever seen before. A true adult playground amidst the rainforest, this is sure to be an unforgettable experience. Indulge in the waterslides, warm pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, and an 85 foot yacht. This is the only way to vacation in the Bahamas. Only $42,000 USD per day. Honey, pack your bags!
Musha Cay, Bahamas
$32,250 USD per day
David Copperfield, the world renowned magician actually owns these 4 private islands in one. Located just 85 miles southeast of Nassau, Bahamas anyone who’s anyone can use the private landing strip for private entry. This resort style island life offers 5 homes to be enjoyed and complimented by snorkeling, diving, windsurfing, walking paths, a private gym, and of course the option of one of 7 private beaches. Copperfield claims he found “The Fountain of Youth” on this jewel…Isn’t that priceless? Well, for a day excursion of 12 people or less, $32,250 USD will keep you young too.
So when the time comes to buy your very own island or just rent one for a weekend getaway…now you’ll know where to go and what it will cost you. Indulge!
Book your hotel in New Zealand or Fiji with Accorhotels.com: Best Price Guaranteed!